Our LocationBuffaloRiver #252
245 S. Franklin St..
Mondovi, Wisconsin 54755
2nd & 4th Monday @ 7:30 pm
Click here for Directions/Map or scan the code below for directions using your smart phone
Click the Image to find out
Where the Traveling Gavel is.
- Grand Lodge of Wisconsin
- How To Join
- About Us
- Contact Us
- District 2 Lodges
- Are you a Master Mason?
- Masonic Humor
- Masonic Stories
- Masonic Trivia
- Masons at the Battle of Gettysburg/Friend to Friend
- Mouth To Ear – A Letter from Ill. Ernest Borgnine, 33
- Shaw Statute of 1598
- Stand by this Forever (3rd Degree Charge)
- The Fellowcraft Pillars
- THE LEWIS
- The Origins of Scottish Freemasonry
- The Running of The Chairs
- The Wages of a Mason.
- Welcome to the World of E-Masonry
- GrandLodge Msgs
- Past Grand Master Perry. A. Risberg Passes to the Lodge Eternal.
- 3/29/12 Grand Master White’s April Address to the Craft
- 2010 – 2011 Schools of Instruction Schedule
- Grand Master Harker’s February 2011 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s October ’10 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s Address to the Annual Communication
- Grand Master Harker’s December 2010 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s March 2011 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s November 2010 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s September 2010 Message
- PGM Donald E. Kueger Passes…
- History of Freemasonry
- Lodge Calendar
- Masonic Travels
- Sent by a Friend
- Upcoming Events
Freemason’s in History
WGM of Wi. Messages
A Mason is…."A MASON is a MAN and a BROTHER who meets you on the LEVEL and acts upon the SQUARE. Truth is his COMPASS and he is ever PLUMB. He has a true GRIP on all that is RITE. He is loyal to his ORDER and whatever his DEGREE he is MASTER of himself."
Monthly Archives: February 2011
A MASONS WIFE From active Mason’s, resolute, Our wives, our families we salute: We surely know the price you pay. Who sit alone while we’re away; No high degrees on you conferred, In Lodge, your name is seldom heard; You … Continue reading
Quick Update. Monday the 14th’s Meeting was a long one, there was lots to discuss and dates and plans for this years activities, charities, and degree work. Pictured above is Bro, Jon Receiving his Past Master Certificate from WM. James … Continue reading
Meeting tonight, 7:30. Lots to discuss so please be there!