Our LocationBuffaloRiver #252
245 S. Franklin St..
Mondovi, Wisconsin 54755
2nd & 4th Monday @ 7:30 pm
Click here for Directions/Map or scan the code below for directions using your smart phone
Click the Image to find out
Where the Traveling Gavel is.
- Grand Lodge of Wisconsin
- How To Join
- About Us
- Contact Us
- District 2 Lodges
- Are you a Master Mason?
- Masonic Humor
- Masonic Stories
- Masonic Trivia
- Masons at the Battle of Gettysburg/Friend to Friend
- Mouth To Ear – A Letter from Ill. Ernest Borgnine, 33
- Shaw Statute of 1598
- Stand by this Forever (3rd Degree Charge)
- The Fellowcraft Pillars
- THE LEWIS
- The Origins of Scottish Freemasonry
- The Running of The Chairs
- The Wages of a Mason.
- Welcome to the World of E-Masonry
- GrandLodge Msgs
- Past Grand Master Perry. A. Risberg Passes to the Lodge Eternal.
- 3/29/12 Grand Master White’s April Address to the Craft
- 2010 – 2011 Schools of Instruction Schedule
- Grand Master Harker’s February 2011 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s October ’10 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s Address to the Annual Communication
- Grand Master Harker’s December 2010 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s March 2011 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s November 2010 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s September 2010 Message
- PGM Donald E. Kueger Passes…
- History of Freemasonry
- Lodge Calendar
- Masonic Travels
- Sent by a Friend
- Upcoming Events
Freemason’s in History
WGM of Wi. Messages
A Mason is…."A MASON is a MAN and a BROTHER who meets you on the LEVEL and acts upon the SQUARE. Truth is his COMPASS and he is ever PLUMB. He has a true GRIP on all that is RITE. He is loyal to his ORDER and whatever his DEGREE he is MASTER of himself."
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Monday January 10th at BuffaloRiver Lodge #252 we will be having Dinner at 6pm followed by the Installation of Officers for the the year 2011 at 7pm. Buffalo River Lodge #252 245 S. Franklin St. Mondovi, Wi. All Welcome, Friends, … Continue reading
Just a Reminder, that after a couple cancellations, there is a meeting tonight. See you all there Brethren.
As per WM. Jon Hageness, Todays meeting will be postponed till next monday. Please contact him directly if you have any problems with the change. That is All!