On Sept 28th 2010, I, Br. Kevin LeQue had the Honor of being asked to attend and take part in a E.A. degree at New Richmond Lodge #195 by SWBro. Lee Katz.
This was the first time I’ve been in this lodge during Regular Business and especially during degree work. The Lodge is Beautiful. Done in a Red White and Blue Coloration. The Slide show for the degree, 3rd section was done on Antique Slide Viewers from the 1800’s with glass slides.
This Visit was dually enriching as far as officer positions go.
I was placed/Allowed to be J.D. For Opening the Lodge, and as J.S. for the EA degree, which I thoroughly enjoyed doing.
It was good to meet the Brethren of the Lodge, along with meeting a new member of Freemasonry, and help in his first degree, and introduction to the lodge and the Fraternity.
I want to thank once again, PM-SWBro. Lee Katz for Inviting me to take part in this day of activity, and thanks once again to the endless amount of Welcome, Friendship, and Brotherly love shown by all Brethren there and Everywhere during my Masonic Travels.
Our LocationBuffaloRiver #252
245 S. Franklin St..
Mondovi, Wisconsin 54755
2nd & 4th Monday @ 7:30 pm
Click here for Directions/Map or scan the code below for directions using your smart phone
Click the Image to find out
Where the Traveling Gavel is.
- Grand Lodge of Wisconsin
- How To Join
- About Us
- Contact Us
- District 2 Lodges
- Are you a Master Mason?
- Masonic Humor
- Masonic Stories
- Masonic Trivia
- Masons at the Battle of Gettysburg/Friend to Friend
- Mouth To Ear – A Letter from Ill. Ernest Borgnine, 33
- Shaw Statute of 1598
- Stand by this Forever (3rd Degree Charge)
- The Fellowcraft Pillars
- THE LEWIS
- The Origins of Scottish Freemasonry
- The Running of The Chairs
- The Wages of a Mason.
- Welcome to the World of E-Masonry
- GrandLodge Msgs
- Past Grand Master Perry. A. Risberg Passes to the Lodge Eternal.
- 3/29/12 Grand Master White’s April Address to the Craft
- 2010 – 2011 Schools of Instruction Schedule
- Grand Master Harker’s February 2011 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s October ’10 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s Address to the Annual Communication
- Grand Master Harker’s December 2010 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s March 2011 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s November 2010 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s September 2010 Message
- PGM Donald E. Kueger Passes…
- History of Freemasonry
- Lodge Calendar
- Masonic Travels
- Sent by a Friend
- Upcoming Events
Freemason’s in History
WGM of Wi. Messages
A Mason is…."A MASON is a MAN and a BROTHER who meets you on the LEVEL and acts upon the SQUARE. Truth is his COMPASS and he is ever PLUMB. He has a true GRIP on all that is RITE. He is loyal to his ORDER and whatever his DEGREE he is MASTER of himself."