Monday, April 8, 2013
4:30pm until 7:00pm
Mondovi High School
It’s that time again for our annual Spring Dinner.
This year, back by popular Demand we are having Pork Loin Steaks and all the fix-in’s, Mashed Potatoes, Whole Kernel Corn, Cole Slaw, Rolls, Coffee, Milk, and Ice Cream!
Please come out for a great dinner, and help us meet our fund raising goals to continue to give College Scholarships to 7 different High Schools in the surrounding areas.
Tickets are $9.00 each and as usually we will have a 50/50 drawing at the Dinner.
Our LocationBuffaloRiver #252
245 S. Franklin St..
Mondovi, Wisconsin 54755
2nd & 4th Monday @ 7:30 pm
Click here for Directions/Map or scan the code below for directions using your smart phone
Click the Image to find out
Where the Traveling Gavel is.
- Grand Lodge of Wisconsin
- How To Join
- About Us
- Contact Us
- District 2 Lodges
- Are you a Master Mason?
- Masonic Humor
- Masonic Stories
- Masonic Trivia
- Masons at the Battle of Gettysburg/Friend to Friend
- Mouth To Ear – A Letter from Ill. Ernest Borgnine, 33
- Shaw Statute of 1598
- Stand by this Forever (3rd Degree Charge)
- The Fellowcraft Pillars
- THE LEWIS
- The Origins of Scottish Freemasonry
- The Running of The Chairs
- The Wages of a Mason.
- Welcome to the World of E-Masonry
- GrandLodge Msgs
- Past Grand Master Perry. A. Risberg Passes to the Lodge Eternal.
- 3/29/12 Grand Master White’s April Address to the Craft
- 2010 – 2011 Schools of Instruction Schedule
- Grand Master Harker’s February 2011 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s October ’10 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s Address to the Annual Communication
- Grand Master Harker’s December 2010 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s March 2011 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s November 2010 Message
- Grand Master Harker’s September 2010 Message
- PGM Donald E. Kueger Passes…
- History of Freemasonry
- Lodge Calendar
- Masonic Travels
- Sent by a Friend
- Upcoming Events
Freemason’s in History
WGM of Wi. Messages
A Mason is…."A MASON is a MAN and a BROTHER who meets you on the LEVEL and acts upon the SQUARE. Truth is his COMPASS and he is ever PLUMB. He has a true GRIP on all that is RITE. He is loyal to his ORDER and whatever his DEGREE he is MASTER of himself."